Tuesday 10 January 2012

Illustration tuesday? Yes!

Illustration Friday is such an exciting site. It's an awesome tool I've been introduced to in order to keep my creativity on the move!

http://www.illustrationfriday.com/

This week I've encountered an artist by the name of Art Shipman, and I've fallen in love with his loose cartoony style and blocks of bold colour.
So much fun.

So for this week's Illustration Friday word (Which is Grounded) I'm going to try and incorporate some of his fun style into my T-Shirt graphic.


I've got some ideas bubbling in my brains, tune in soon for the finished product!

-JessB

1 comment:

  1. Very cool, Jessica! I wish I had more of Art Shipman's work. I'm impressed that you recognize that he did very high calibre cartooning. Looking forward to seeing where you take this first IF assignment :^)

    ReplyDelete